What do I want to work on?

 In a more or less distant future, I would love to work on spatial analysis of social inequalities or risk analysis of what is known as "natural disasters". Although I would like to start in this country, I would prefer to work in the country in which I see myself living in the future, Japan.

I hope my relationship with co-workers, bosses or subcontractors is good. I would like my coworkers to be responsible and active in their work. When we go out into the field, be proactive in consulting and analyzing the data that we rescue from the sectors we analyze. I would love to have a lot of field work. Japan is known for being one of the few countries where the train is one of the main means of transport, so I would love to be able to travel a lot in them, know and work in the transport area of ​​that country.

I would like to work in a transportation company for spatial analysis. Transportation has always attracted me to study it.

I am currently studying geography, I am in 2nd year and in the future I would like to take a specialty related to transportation.

Trying to get a magister? Obvious. I think the further in college you can go, the easier it can be to take a job like that. The big problem is the language barrier. Although I have taken Japanese classes, there is still a lot to do.

Comentarios