My childhood

 

It's not that I have great good memories of my childhood in general, but I have, like many of us, memories of when Axé Bahía was on television, they gave cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Doraemon, Slam Dunk, etc. He loved coming home from school at 4:00 p.m. and watching Doraemon and all the anime that Chilevision aired, in addition to the multiple hours of Channel 13 cartoons on weekends, like Tom and Jerry. And obviously I remember "31 minutos" very fondly.

I don't remember exactly how I learned to ride my bike. I remember my older sister cheering me on every time I fell and ended up crying from the pain.

I also don't remember very well the time I learned to swim, I just know it was instinctively, no one taught me, I just did it.

Now that I begin to remember, it was a good childhood. I remember with great nostalgia the moments that I watched television, I spent time with my sisters and the moments in the school.

Good bye and see you in the next week




Comentarios