Why do I like Japan?

Japan is one of the countries most visited by tourists in the world, either for its culture or for the economy. I would love to visit Japan, since I really like the culture that exists in that country, either in its treatment of other people, the Shinto religion and the architecture of the country, which changes a lot while you get away from the main cities such as Tokyo, Osaka or Shizuoka. I love their culture of respect for others and responsibility that children are taught from a young age. Also, the architecture of the houses of small towns like Okutejuku, in Gifu. Would love to visit Shibuya and Akihabara in Tokyo, Kyoto and its hundreds of temples, the island of Hokkaido and the city of Nagano. My big dream is to be able to live in Japan, specifically in Kyoto. Being able to speak Japanese fluently, working as a Geographer there, since there are more possibilities than here and being able to start a family there.



Comentarios

  1. The architecture of Japan it’s really a thing! Always amazed me how delicate and caring they are about their environment. Definitely a beautiful place.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario