What do I want to study as a postgraduate?

 In the not too distant future I would like to pursue a postgraduate degree at a foreign university. Although I do not consider my level of English sufficient, I would like to pursue a postgraduate degree in one of the large cities of Texas or Los Angeles. Although the United States is not my only option. My second option is to be able to study in Japan, since I think it has more specialties in Geography. I would like to be able to do a postgraduate degree in seismology or transportation. They are the topics that I like the most because since I was little I love to travel and I always wanted and still want to be able to travel by train. For that reason Japan would be one of my priorities to study.

Since Japan and the United States are expensive to live, you would have to take a part-time job to make ends meet. Although I currently have an acceptable level of English, enough to understand what a person is speaking, I still find it difficult to speak and write, but I think it is a matter of panic and shame. The same thing happens to me with Japanese, although I am just learning it. My priority is to do a postgraduate degree in transportation issues, I do not close myself to learning some other specialty such as Cartography or Human Geography.



Comentarios